Sunday, March 19, 2006

yay!!! got new blogskin le.. hehex.. quite nice to mi la.. looking for a long time.. all find weird weird de blogskin.. and alot can onli be used by girls de.. but managed to find this one.. which looks better and not so gay la.. hahax..

sianzzz.. i haven even touch my books for the whole of the holidaes.. sianzzz.. i wasted my whole holidaes resting and slacking.. gtg cheong my hw today liao.. haiz.. dunno whether can finish mah.. die liao.. think after march holidaes is time to buck up and do consistent studies daily and i have to catch up on my maths and physics.. i am way behind wat has been taught.. if dun buck up can die de.. haiz.. hopefully i can do it ba..

think wun be updating so often liao.. have to focus much much more on my studies le.. if not i sure cannot catch up de.. and i gone case de.. jia you ba!!! and to all my frends who are also slacking like mi, i think its also time for us to work hard and buck up together and we must pass our As with flying colours!!! all the best!!! =)

No comments: