Monday, May 22, 2006

maths seriously sux big time.. and i mean BIG TIME.. damn it.. early in the morning got the shock of my life.. teacher said i was chosen to hand in my maths file for file checking.. damn it.. i was so "HENG" la.. tian lu drew the lot for mi.. cauz i went for cheering thing.. damn it.. then was chosen to hand in my freaking file when i wasn't ard.. so dun noe anything.. then frend also din tell mi in the weekend so i could prepare.. so.. sian diao liao le.. darn..

and there is nothing i can do about it.. but onli to complete all my tutorials lo.. 24 freaking tutorials and assignments i have to complete these 2 days.. and there is no negotiation i can do.. darn it.. that means i dun need to sleep liao le tonight and tml night.. if not i cannot "finish" them.. darn.. haiz.. no choice lo.. have to try my very best liao le.. even if i have to lose my precious sleeping time.. damn.. who call mi to be so so so "lucky".. damn..

then was worried for the whole day.. couldn't concentrate in lecture and tutorials.. thinking of how to solve this BIG problem.. asked my classmates to lend mi.. budden i guess most of them haven finish tidying theirs.. no choice.. haiz haiz haiz.. but luckily my frend from another class can lend mi.. so he saved mi life.. he helped mi.. realli realli realli thank him a few billions.. hahax.. realli grateful i have frends outside class.. hahax..

i guess i will end here ba.. have to go cheong and cheong and cheong for my maths le.. if not i will die tml.. and i mean die!!! ending with something to think about for myself.. "In this world, man is selfish and man is always for themselves.. The only way to survive in this society is to depend on ourselves and work with our own hands.." yeah.. thats all for today.. byez..

No comments: