Monday, May 01, 2006

nothing matters anymore.. and i start to feel refreshed for studies.. after so much things.. i guess i have seen the light.. nothing can distract mi anymore.. i have seen the truth to many things these few days.. and i am so happy about it.. i had sorted out my thinking.. i guess i can focus my attention on studies le.. after thinking and i wun be affected anymore by stuffs..

did nothing much today apart from sorting out my thinking.. and managed to clear my comic again.. hahax.. then went to buy bus concession and rotted in front of the computer for the whol afternoon..

guess i will be doing homework for the rest of the evening and night ba.. have to complete physics test, maths tutorials and chemistry organic assignment.. think i can finish all by tonight.. cauz will be putting my attention on studies le.. end here ba.. tata.. =)

No comments: