Sunday, May 14, 2006

today is mother's day.. went out with my sis and mum for dinner at causeway point.. my sis booked a table at kampong dayz and we went there for dinner.. the table was reserved for 5pm.. budden we reached too early.. so went shopping ard causeway point.. went off on my own cause my sis and my mum will be looking at their clothes and i will be redundant there.. so went ard walk walk on my own..

visited comics connection to look at model kits and comics.. also went to sportslink and royal sporting house to look ard.. thinking of buying a new badminton racket.. hahax.. though my current one is still fine.. but tempted to buy muscle power de racket.. hahax.. so i think i would be saving up to buy it ba.. wahahax.. also "owe" my frend a racket for his birthday.. guess i will be saving up also ba..

it was ard 5 when we went to the restaurant.. ordered quite alot of food.. kampong fried rice, beggar chicken, suan la tang, gailan, garlic spare ribs and hot plate tofu.. the food there realli quite nice.. hahax.. especially the garlic spare ribs and beggar chicken.. kampong dayz.. highly recommended.. hahax..

after which went home and watched tv.. watch xXx.. quite cool show i think.. haiz.. but have to go cheong my homework later.. analogue electronics de tutorial.. have to finish it tonight.. lucky no more organic assignments le.. pew... wahahax..

i guess i will end here ba.. nothing much le.. but here wanna wish all mothers a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! hahax.. tata.. =)

No comments: