Friday, May 12, 2006

today is vesak day.. a holidae!!! damn shiok la.. can sleep alot yesterday.. woke up in the morning to use com.. then discussed with my sis wat to get for my mum on mother's day.. think we will be getting her a cake then perhaps my sis will bring her out for dinner or something.. dunno wat to buy for her gift as yet.. haiz.. shang nao jing sia..

then went to a buddhist temple with my aunt to go bai bai.. since it was vesak day.. alot of ppl there.. and many ppl praying there also.. very crowded.. did some prayers ard the temple then went to my aunt's home for lunch.. popiah.. hahax.. vegetarian de.. quite nice..

actually wanted to go dota with my frend.. budden he got something on.. hahax.. so i stayed at home for the afternoon and managed to clear some of my comics.. hahax.. left 5 more to go.. will try to finish by this weekends.. but will also study and complete my tutorials..

at night went to senja area to play badminton as usual.. guess i de-proved alot.. ard 1 month nv play le.. cauz was sick and had really busy schedules lately.. haha.. so din play so well today.. guess have to exercise more often ba.. sian.. hahax..

nothing much for the day le.. i will end here.. tata.. =)

No comments: