Wednesday, June 07, 2006

bought the 3 comics i wanted to buy yesterday night le.. hahax.. went to lot 1 to buy.. hehex.. finish reading 2 this morning.. damn nice.. hahax..

budden i guess have to start studying le.. i totally haven start anything yet.. and i mean.. ANYTHING.. dunno why.. no mood to study.. no motivation to study.. and too preoccupied with things to start studying.. i guess its realli high time that i start le..

guess i will first start with chemistry which is apparently the easiest subject among all.. i want to master everything by this friday.. then start cheonging for my maths and then my physics.. have to spent much more time on my physics and maths cauz i alwaes do badly for these 2 subjects.. hopefully i can finish studying all the notes and do enough practice by next weekend and start doing practice qns.. ya..

have to cut on my time using the computer and doing other stuffs le.. have to put my heart and my soul into studying and mastering my subjects.. it is barely 2 weeks to common test and 148 days to A levels le.. have to realli pull my my socks to my thigh even if it means i have to sacrifice many things that i enjoy doing.. yeah.. have to wake up le..

hopefully i can realli get the motivation to study hard soon and hopefully can pass and do well for my coming common test and ultimately my A levels.. yeah.. i guess i will end here ba.. nothing much i will be doing today le.. apart from studying and going out to attend to stuffs later in the evening.. ya.. gtg.. tata.. =)

No comments: