Sunday, June 11, 2006

i guess i will be updating now.. wun be using the com tonight or in the afternoon liao.. killing the temption within mi.. yeah.. kill it.. i will be concentrating on chemistry in the afternoon.. no matter wat.. have to finish studying some things by tonight.. yeah..

i guess physics and maths are my weaker subjects.. have to focus more on these 2 subjects in the coming week.. hopefully can finish studying.. while at least grasp all the concepts and understand the concepts well as well as complete the revision homework that are given to us.. i guess it will be a good practice to gauge whether i understand the subject anot..

nowadays realli want to go out and play.. like this morning already thinking of whether can find frends go out dota or play table tennis.. budden i guess this is not the time to do so liao.. for this week and for the rest of the yr.. cannot afford to play and enjoy so much le.. time to be strict with myself and make sure i can clear my As.. cauz already have a goal in mind..

also wanna clear my As well so i can enjoy myself after my exams.. yeah.. cauz i guess i will be going in NS early.. cauz i am obese.. budden i guess i still wanna spent time with my frends after my exams.. especially my og ppl.. regardless is this year's og or last yr's og.. i simply enjoy my times with them.. hopefully i can clear my exams well then plan stuffs for both my ogs.. hahax.. yeah..

yeah.. picture of og 28, 2005, during our bbq.. very memorable event.. cauz its the day when my phone committed suicide into the swimming pool.. hahax.. but more importantly it is the day when we all celebrated our birthdays together cauz all of us are december babys.. =)









also my og this yr.. made many frends being an ogl and i realli enjoy the times that i spent with my og.. the friendship that is forged will be remembered forever.. =)

















most importantly, wanna spent time with my family after my As.. though there seem to be quarrels all the time in the family, i realise i cherish my family and my family members very much.. i i love them.. especially my parents who care so much about mi and it alwaes seem that they are nagging so much.. budden i guess its realli for my own good.. yeah.. realli wanna spent time with them after As.. dun have any photo to upload cauz it seems that my family had nv taken a photo together before.. and i realli wish we can take one soon.. yeah.. i i noe i will try to do it no matter wat before NS.. yup yup..

i guess i will end here ba.. talking about so much of wat i wanna do and achieve.. budden i guess actions speaks louder than words.. cannot all talk no action.. it wun work to help achieve my goals.. gtg mug liao le.. tata.. =)

No comments: