Friday, July 14, 2006

friday.. slacking day.. very tired this morning and din wanna get out of bed.. sian.. reluctantly crawled out of bed and went to skl.. had chemistry lecture in the morning followed by gp.. sian.. then had physics tutorial and make up yoga.. after which played soccer till 4 plus..

during gp, was listening to radio.. and heard on 933 that F.I.R de new album is coming out at end of july liao le.. yeah!!! so damn cool la.. i waited for like one yr liao le.. and was hoping that the new album will come out real soon.. finally!!! i am gonna buy that album when it comes out.. yeah.. F.I.R roxs..

today also went to join the badminton inter house tournament.. signed up for it today with jin hong.. we intend to join the doubles.. hahax.. dunno leh.. juz signed up onli.. dunno whether can get in mah also.. hopefully can ba.. cauz i think this will be the last event i will join in my jc life liao le.. hahax..

after soccer met my frend.. went boon lay market to eat something and chatted with him about many many things.. shared with him alot about how i feel bout my life these days.. can onli say i have been low since this yr started.. managed to say out some of my worries and problems and he offered mi quite alot of advice.. helped mi quite alot.. then we went home and i prepared to go play badminton.. yeah..

went for badminton in late evening.. played for a while and i decided to go home.. cauz my shoulder is simply aching too much liao le.. sian diao.. cannot even play well.. can't even swing my arm.. the joint is damn painful.. hopefully can recover this 2 days and it wun affect my performance at inter house if i can even get in.. hahax..

i guess thats all for today liao le.. damn tired and my shoulder is aching badly.. cannot concentrate liao le.. gtg.. tata.. =)

No comments: