Monday, July 24, 2006

today is the start of my hectic lifestyle.. have to make myself motivated and start studying hard liao le.. had so much remedials today.. and the stress level is shooting up high into the sky.. and i think i am exploding soon liao le.. i am damn damn scared liao le.. wat if i dun make it.. during maths lecture i was thinking of dropping out of skl liao le.. so worried liao le la..

i guess my level of motivation is still not there yet.. i have to push myself hard on my back liao le.. have to cheong and start hardcore daily revision.. this week got lots of things in my planner.. gotta finish lots and lots of topics for all my subjects.. so have to work hard..

i will end here ba.. no time to lose liao le.. going off to cheong homework liao le.. gtg.. tata..
P.S. 101 days left to A levels..

No comments: