Monday, July 03, 2006

today is youth day.. budden i am wasting my youth.. wahahax.. din do anything today.. but onli slack and slack.. watched tv and use computer.. slack in my room the whole day and read the NS stuffs given to mi after the medical checkup.. hahax.. interesting stuffs.. got secrets to passing napfa all those de.. wahahax..

in the late afternoon, ask my junior to go out dota with mi.. hahax.. yeah.. hooked on to dota le.. budden got off the hook immediately liao.. wahahax.. quitting dota soon.. too lousy le.. plus studies is priority to mi now.. have to pia finish As.. no matter wat and no matter wat obstacle is in front of mi.. was toking to my junior telling him have to work hard and start studying when he is j1.. budden i myself is not working hard.. sinful.. bad.. punishable.. wahahax.. so high time to start working hard liao..

was toking to my frends last night and today.. we were saying time realli flies to quicky.. this is so true.. it was like yesterday when we were j1s.. playing and enjoying our skl days.. now j2 liao le.. play time is over.. happy times are over.. time realli flies in a JC.. i thought that i realli gained alot throughout jc.. knew more ppl.. found some confidants.. somehow grew up and understood many many things.. also learnt how to face life bravely and meet obstacles courageously.. in the meantime, lost a lot too.. lost frends.. lost part of mi.. haiz.. i dunno la.. perhaps thats the price to pay for growing up.. and the sacrifice i have to make to become more mature..

i guess no point thinking thru all these now.. like my frend said.. cauz have no time to think liao le.. time to work hard and strive for excellence in As.. still got 4 months left.. have to be positive.. have to cheong hard and study hard.. this will be a constant reminder i have to give myself from now onwards.. and work hard and give my all from tml onwards.. yeah.. starting the day afresh tml..

was toking to my dad about my blue black on my hand.. cauz of blood test.. my dad said the officier was inexperienced and no good.. heard that he was a medic in the past and he was an expert at drawing blood.. hahax.. interesting.. realli happy to be able to noe my parents better liao le.. hahax.. anyways my blue black is realli getting worse.. wahahax.. i guess i will end here ba.. quite late le and quite sleepy liao.. hahax.. gtg.. tata.. =)

No comments: