Saturday, August 12, 2006

damn.. i wasted my saturday again.. bloody sian la.. totally din do anything today.. nv study.. nv do homework.. damn.. haiz.. no mood to mug this week.. dunno why.. cauz too much of the holidaes liao le.. started to break my momentum for my studies liao le.. haizz.. dunno leh.. later tonight going ouut also.. think wun be studying at all.. jia liat sia.. my whole saturday gone liddat..

i feel the urgency to study liao le.. 29 days till prelims.. and i have to catch up with ALL of my topics for j1 and j2 for my physics and maths.. dunno how to do that.. budden i think the least i can do is to finish some revision for my maths and physics tml and in the coming week.. have to study intensively liao le.. ya..

later think going out to watch fireworks.. yup.. and think might be studying a bit outside also.. have to grab time and complete revision on some of the motes i have not revised.. i think i will change my methods of revision liao.. think i will focus on practicising instead of reading thru my notes.. cauz i think it will help better.. cauz i will be revising the notes and the concepts while doing practice also.. yup yup..

i guess that will be all for today.. have to go liao le.. hopefully the fireworks display will eb good.. hahax.. gtg.. flying off!!! tata..

P.S. 29 days till prelims and 82 days till A levels..

No comments: