Wednesday, August 23, 2006

feeling super sick right now.. having bad flu and headache.. yeah.. feeling super bad right now.. haiz.. today was a realli realli bad day.. realli realli bad.. the whole day was already ruined in the morning.. ruined.. din wanna go to skl actually..

my sis going shanghai to work today.. she got everything prepared and ready to go already.. and she got everything necessary in her bag and luggage le.. then suddenly my aunt came and said my sis bag was not appropiate.. say wat ppl will put drugs into her bag and she cannot come back home all those nonsense and stuffs.. idiot lai de.. totally idiotic.. then force my sis to change her bag at the last minute and scolded her and stuffs.. idiot.. then made my sister cried.. and denied that she scolded my sis and stuffs..

that time the taxi was already here and my sis was desperate looking for a pouch to contain things cauz of the sudden change of bag.. and my aunt kept saying idiotic and stupid stuffs.. i was so pissed that i hit the wall with my fist and scolded her.. i said she came to create havoc.. true enough, another auntie came and help my aunt in scolding mi.. thats the bad thing bout family living close together.. i merely wanted to protect my sister.. she was badly attacked and was totally embarassed by the 2 idiotic woman in front of her boyfriend.. my mum, sis and her boyfriend soon left and thats the end of their sufferings..

i was so so so so so mad that time.. the 2 aunties came to create problems and caused so much problems to my sister.. i had to help my sister.. she is my onli sis and i love her.. thats why i retaliated and scolded the 2 aunties when my sis they all left.. i was so unhappy la.. then my uncle came over and started scolding mi..

those 3 idiots are realli stupid and moronic.. said i was over protective of my sister and kept helping her.. and i received my education for nothing.. said i grew up on shit and one of my auntie even asked mi to go and die.. and even said next time she wun come to my sis and my wedding.. so be it.. i hate them la.. these idiotic ppl juz dun realise the meaning of reasoning and stuffs.. they onli condemn ppl without listening to wat others have to say.. and they insist that they are always right.. idiot idiot idiot.. fcuk off la.. haiz..

now they are hypocritically saying that they will not persue this matter any further.. such hypocrites.. i hate them.. especially the auntie and uncle which came later to help in the scolding.. hypocrites.. think they are so cool.. budden they onli suck up to others.. fcuk.. i so damn pissed.. they wun persue.. but i will.. i will rmb wat they say forever.. but wat i am going to show them now is to study hard and secure excellent results and ever to look down on mi.. fcuking assholes..

feel so much better saying everything out liao.. keeping it in mi the whole day.. and i realised my mum had been so supportive of mi.. and helped mi too.. my aunt kept calling her and pestered her until she accidentally scalded herself.. i feel terrible.. budden i hoep she will recover soon.. and hopefully my sis can enjoy her trip and come back soon.. yeah.. gtg mug liao le.. show those morons wat i am made of.. flying off..

P.S. 18 days till prelims and 71 days till A levels..

No comments: