Sunday, September 10, 2006

haiz.. haiz.. haiz.. zero day to prelims liao le.. thats tml!!! arghhh.. hate it.. haven fully prepare for prelims yet.. not yet study for maths and chemistry.. onli like gone thru 1/4 of the syllabus for physics.. think i gone case liao le.. like a book i saw in the lebrary yesterday titled "gone case".. think i would be a good character in that book.. haiz..

i not feeling demoralised though.. though i feel worried la.. even if i flunk i wun give up for my A levels.. like my frend told mi today if i give up now its like 17 yrs of my life wasted liao le.. i will try my best to pass.. yeah.. i wun give up..

here juz wanna wish all my frends taking prelims tml all the best and good luck.. jia you and all the best.. dun burn out ok? take care!!! =)

P.S. 52 days till A levels..

No comments: