Saturday, December 30, 2006

yesterday was prom.. damn cool.. the very very first prom ever in my life cauz i din go for my sec skl de prom.. was really excited about this special event cauz it is the opportunity to meet up and connect with my frends..

met up with my senior zi cheng and his frends at jurong east interchange.. onli managed to board the bus at 6.30pm and we were realli late for the event and there was even a traffic jam to make things worse..2 of my seniors were award receipents and and they cannot afford to be late.. was realli worried throughout the whole bus ride to suntec.. budden luckily we managed to reach in time as the minister was speaking for a long time.. hahax..

the food for prom was quite good liao le considering we all onli paid 45 bucks.. had sharkfin, prawns and some other good stuffs.... hahax.. budden most of the time was taking pictures instead of eating.. wahahax.. alot alot of pictures with my frends in JJ.. at this prom, i realised that i have many many frends in JJ and i am really grateful to be able to meet and noe so many interesting ppl throughtout my 2 yrs stay in JJ.. had lots of fun taking pictures and catching up with my frends and i enjoyed myself alot.. however something dampened my spirits for prom also.. sianzZz.. but i still feel i had fun..

after prom actually wanted to go drink with zi cheng de.. budden felt the price was too ex and was not realli worth it.. then decided to meet my junior xun kai at bras brasah there de mac.. budden realised i lost my way at suntec area cauz apparently i am a road idiot.. however, through my memory i amazingly found my way there.. hahax.. though i can be a road idiot but think i still quite street smart ba.. wahahax..

toked alot with xun kai last night and got quite alot of thoughts and inspirations.. i guess its very very important to learn how to appreciate the things that we have in life.. many a times ppl take things for granted and i think its realli important to learn how to treasure wat we have.. we can easily lose something but it will nv be an easy task to recover wat we have lost.. thats why we have to cherish many things in life especially friendships and kinships..






















s14 class photo..























zi cheng, mi and bin hao






















seniors and mi..





















study buddies.. nazi yvonne and mi..

think i will end here ba.. gtg out with sec skl frends liao and ii think i am late liao le.. gtg.. flying off!!! upload more pictures next time round.. tata.. =)

No comments: