Thursday, January 18, 2007

today very very hectic day.. damn tired.. in the afternoon went lot one collect my comic i ordered and also get my colleague de bdae card.. also went to get something also.. then went back home then went to pass my colleague the card to sign ard.. hahax..

after that went out in the evening to og dinner.. hahax.. actually supposed to meet at 6.30 de.. was charging my hp so was late.. hahax.. reached there ard 6.45 and realised the others were even later than mi.. hahax.. had pizza hut.. joked alot and crapped alot.. very fun.. hahax.. got a bit closer to my og liao le.. took a pic.. upload it.. hahax..























og 20 group photo.. hahax..

i guess i will stop here ba.. a bit tired liao le.. tml might be going out again also.. saturday and sunday also... zZz.. think my dad i gonna slaughter mi liao le.. hahax.. gtg.. flying off!!!

No comments: