Friday, January 26, 2007

zZz.....

i can't believe i am sitting in front of the computer right now.. sianzZz.. i am rotting my day off.. and noe wat? its my OFF DAY!!! sianzZz.. actually doing nothing right now sia.. i should be playing and having fun outside de.. and this is the onli off day i have for this week.. arghhh..

some of my colleagues went out today.. they gonna have suki buffet.. din wanna go cauz not realli asked and also sick and tired of jap food liao.. so decided not to go and rot my whole morning at home.. online and surf net in the morning.. then watch tv in the afternoon.. super duper sianzZz.. haizZz..

onli juz now managed to step out of home.. went to get love fiesta tixs from my junior.. sianzZz.. 40 bucks worx.. broke liao le.. and balance left in my account getting lesser and lesser also.. zZz.. think last month de pay will definitely be used up very soon.. though is buy for my frend de la.. budden very broke still.. cauz haven collect alot of money yet.. like money for colleague's bdae present..

haizZz.. think i will still be rotting till night ba.. gotta go for a meeting at sakae later.. zZz.. sianzZz.. a meeting on my off day.. super duper sianzZz.. budden think should be doing some shopping for shorts later at westmall before going the meeting ba.. hahax.. super sianzZz..

its precisely i'm so free that i cannot do anything else but think of many many things.. mind going bersek soon.. super duper sianzZz.. so many uncertainties and worries.. they are overwhelming mi.. suffocating mi.. haizZz.. hate being so unoccupied.. i shall end here ba.. stop with my ramblings.. very tired.. dun wanna blog liao.. flying off!!!

No comments: