Saturday, March 31, 2007

OMG.....

haizZz.. onli 10 days left till NS liao le.. this feeling sux.. realli realli sux man.. from last night thinking till today.. there are so many things i haven accomplish yet.. and there are so many things i wanna do before NS.. but time is realli running out for mi.. i can hardly do anything in this short ten days..

but i think i will look on a brighter side.. 10 days.. seems short.. but there is still time.. better than nothing.. now that i am free from my job, i can realli get down to plan stuffs and outings.. there are so many ppl i wanna meet.. it has been so long so long since i have met some of my frends liao le.. realli miss them so much..

yesterday went for dinner with my study buddies liao le.. hahax.. so great.. at least i managed to meet a group of great pals i realli wanted to meet.. there are still so many frends i wanna catch up with.. think its time i take a step and go plan outings already..

1) outing with my very own og 28.. miss everyone of them to bits..
2) go out with my sec skl buddies joel and dinesh..
3) meet up with my best best junior xun kai..
4) chill out with my senior zi cheng
5) catch up with zhen lin, wei xia and vincent they all..
6) visit my colleagues at westmall..
7) have dinner with my family..

haiyo.. so many things to do.. need to prepare my buddy de bdae present also.. hahax.. some other things also.. haiyo.. sianzZz.. time is running out!!! hope i can finish wat i wanna do before NS.. hope i realli do.. think gtg le.. have to go apply for teacher liao le.. and might be going swimming later with joel.. flying off!!!

No comments: