Wednesday, March 28, 2007

sianzZz.. feeling itchy all over my body.. having rashes.. think i am realli allergic to alcohol ba.. feeling so terrible right now.. hopefully the rashes will subside soon ba.. cannot afford to let my parents noe i drank.. sure kanna till jia liat jia liat.. anyone has any methods can help mi make my rashes subside??? sianzZz..

today registered for uni liao le.. dunno wats the results ba.. still have to complete the application for teacher.. hopefully can finish soon ba.. lol.. then paid for the application fee liao le.. haizZz.. totally broke this month liao le.. no money to spend at all le.. sianzZz.. still got so many outings and dinner to go to.. hahax.. sianzZz..

tml is my very last day at work liao le.. working full tml.. so fast.. my last day le.. it was onli like yesterday when i juz started work.. think shall blog more tml ba.. think ending here liao le.. got important stuffs to do now.. flying off!!!

No comments: