Monday, April 30, 2007

sianzZz

haizZz.. cannot believe wat i am doing on my precious book out days.. rotting at home sia.. yucks.. yesterday all i did was to rot at home and use the com for the day.. and eating non stop.. omg.. i wasted one good day liao le.. today also dunno wat to do sia.. dun wanna waste another precious book out day liao le..

erm.. having this funny feeling going thru my mind right now.. i want to ask my frends to go chill out and go out have fun.. budden realli dunno who to ask.. how to ask sia.. my mind is like totally blank.. dunno wat i am thinking about sia.. haizZz.. this suxs man.. my whole brain is realli empty right now.. dun wanna think about anything sia..

dunno why is this happening to mi.. haizZz.. hope i can recover from this "illness" soon ba.. gtg le.. going buy some stuffs for next book in later.. flying off..

No comments: