Sunday, April 01, 2007

tired...

today was a super super hectic day for mi.. woke up ard 12 plus in the afternoon.. cauz last night slept very late.. ard 4 plus in the morning.. cauz was chatting with my junior on the phone for the night.. so good to be toking to him after so long.. hahax.. felt better toking to him also.. cauz he alwaes seem to be able to give mi extra sensible advices.. hahax..

went bai bai today.. cauz qing ming jie.. went sao mu for my grandparents.. once in a yr onli.. so it was an important event.. had lunch at my aunt's place today.. then head off to sao mu.. there was a great traffic jam.. so took a long time to reach.. then somehow halfway thru heard my uncle and aunt had a great quarrel.. to an extend my uncle headed back home.. but somehow he came back in the end..

i realli cannot understand adults.. they can be grumbling at every single thing.. though i dun noe wat realli happened, but i heard from my sis it started from something so lame.. i realli cannot understand why adults like to quarrel over trivial stuffs.. haizZz.. and i also cannot help in any way.. can onli keep quiet.. cauz i noe my elders can nv listen to wat i say de.. they think they are forever right.. thats my family.. still did sao mu.. went sao mu for my grandma after we finish bai bai at my grandpa place..

that was the time i broke down liao le.. realli emotional broke down.. tears flowed down my face when we were finished and my dad ask mi to pray to my grandma to bless mi for my NS.. i broke down totally.. i missed my grandma so so so much.. she was the one who doted on mi the most all the time.. and listened to wat i say.. rmbing her saying she wanted to see mi thru NS.. but now she can't liao le.. i simply dunno how to describe how i feel.. i realli miss her so so so much.. but in the end i picked myself up and stopped crying.. cauz i noe this is life..

haizZz.. thinking over these few days bout my life when i go in NS.. and whenever i think bout such things nothing comes out of it.. hahax.. realli feel helpless.. quite difficult for mi to accept the fact that i am going to drift apart from my frends.. cauz no time to contact them.. my colleagues.. my study buddies.. my og frends.. my senior..my junior.. my best pals.. this feeling totally sux.. especially my colleagues.. so difficult to accept the fact that i will not be that close to them liao le.. cauz juz started to get to noe them better and i left them already.. this sux.. hate this..

but wat my junior told mi last night realli made mi feel better.. and i think its realli life.. this is inevitable for a guy in his life.. and he told mi life is onli meaningful when we lose something.. its true.. but to mi i also think ppl onli learn to appreciate things in life when they are going to lose something.. i realli deeply understand this fact.. but juz this is also another chance to learn something ba.. learning to let go and move on.. nonetheless i will try my very best to hold on to the frendship i have with all my frends..

think i will end here ba.. tml going to try meet my bro joel to give him his bdae present.. lol.. hahax.. gtg le.. very very tired now liao le.. juz like the title.. wat a day.. flying off..

No comments: