Sunday, June 24, 2007

JURONG CAMP HERE I COME!!!

guess this is the very last post for the week ba.. LOL.. going off to jurong camp liao le.. gonna start my job as a field engineer from tml onwards.. dunno wat is in store for mi.. very excited towards this very new unit.. but worried somehow also.. hahax.. new environment.. pioneer unit.. dunno wat is waiting for mi..

hahax.. somehow i will try to survive thru de ba.. hopefully can learn some new things that can help mi in my life ba.. also hoping that the vocation can somehow help mi get a uni course next yr ba.. hahax.. hoping lo.. praying hard.. hahax..

think i will end here ba.. going off to my aunt's place liao le.. and to pack my unpacked field pack and duffel bag.. take care lo all my frends in the meantime!!! cya again soon!!! flying off!!! =)

No comments: