Sunday, December 23, 2007

block leave!!!

hahax.. has been an eventful block leave for mi.. lol.. did quite alot of things during this block leave and not forgetting to exercise also.. hahax.. been playing bball often in skl with my seniors zi cheng and meng fei.. LOL.. also did quite a bit of shopping here and there and splurging my money on food and clothes.. LOL.. bought a new topman shirt.. hahax.. xin tong si le.. LOL.. nonetheless it was still worth it..

last saturday was dong zhi 冬至.. woke up early in the morning to make 汤圆.. hahax.. prepared with my sister.. hahax.. have been doing this since young.. LOL.. it was quite a interesting time of the yr.. cauz its the very last chinese festival till chinese new yr le.. LOL.. alot of memories came back also.. memories of younger days when i sit with my sis to prepare tang yuan.. LOL.. it was nice.. LOL..

also went to a church last saturday with my senior to support my frend in her christmas musical.. hahax.. wasn' too bad ba.. hahax.. but nonetheless felt a bit out of place cauz i wasn't a christian.. LOL.. however it did opened my eyes a little and my heart a little to learn to accept things in life and strengthened my belief in my own religion also.. LOL..

hmmm.. forgot wat i did last week le.. hahax.. shopping here and there till dunno go where liao.. lol.. and this week was equally busy.. hahax.. christmas eve went out with xun kai to vivo.. shopping for presents and also the fateful day i splurged on the shirt.. LOL.. rotted at home on christmas day and yesterday celebrated xun kai's bdae.. hahax.. had botak jones.. damn nice.. LOL..

today went out with my buddy joel.. long long time since we had met le.. hahax.. so nice to see him once again.. watched the movie I am Legend.. damn nice.. loved the plot and the emotional aspects of the movie.. a movie worth watching.. LOL.. then had dinner at a jap restaurant at jurong west stadium.. not too bad.. LOL.. celebrating my birthday in advance.. LOL.. thanks worx bro..

gonna be out for the next 2 days also.. hahax.. tml meeting my study group frends for lunch and sunday meeting my colleagues for dinner.. hahax.. then soon can conclude my block leave over le.. haizZz.. but the time was well spent la.. LOL.. it was a nice block leave.. LOL.. will be back for more posts the next 2 days ba.. probably with photos also.. hahax.. nv upload.. LOL.. gtg le.. flying off lo!! =)

No comments: