Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ATTEND C..

attended C for 2 days.. went to see the doctor again this morning.. got mc for tml also.. gonna book in tml night.. realli gotten very sick these few days.. apparently a virus is spreading among my company and everyone is getting it.. lucky i gone home and not spreading it to my platoon ppl..

been a very hectic few weeks.. busy with alot of things.. though nothing much to do in camp but have been busy during book out.. busy at home and meeting my frends here and there.. shopping with fat tummy and going out with my bmt frends..

its nice though.. can meet up with ppl i nv see for a long time le.. since tekong.. haha.. i guess alot have changed ba.. but do hope relationship hasn't..

guess i'm still sick ba.. a little incoherent here.. dun noe wat i realli driving about also.. time for my medication le.. haha.. going off le.. thanks for the well wishes fat tummy.. LOL..

No comments: