Friday, January 30, 2009

CNY

i guess i have been abandoning this blog for a very long time.. time to do a little spring cleaning here since its chinese new yr.. cny has always been the time of the year everyone gets time off to celebrate this special occasion..

chinese new yr hasn't been something spectacular this yr.. not much of bai nian except for going over to my aunt's place and maternal grandmother's place.. reunion steamboat at my aunt's place and it more or less concludes my chinese new yr..

been jogging daily recently.. haha.. guess its one of the big achievement and something i got right this new yr.. haha.. time to keep myself healthy as well.. a lot of things to change this new yr as well.. guess i wun name it here though..

5 more work days to ord lo.. mixed feeling but i guess its time to move on and get myself a job.. update till here ba.. here wishing everyone who sees this post a very happy chinese new yr and best wishes for the yr ahead! till thens..

No comments: