Sunday, March 12, 2006

sian sia.. tml is the first day of the march holidaes.. and yet i have to go to skl.. for GP common test.. this is so lame la.. actually i quite worried for my GP lately.. cauz my class din really have a very good teacher.. in fact she is an unreasonable person who scolds our class for nothing.. and i have been sleeping in her class for the past 2 months le.. haven learnt much from her.. and she din really teach anything to my class.. thats why realli worried for tml.. haiz.. nonetheless i have to try my very best to get good grades and pass my common test tml.. hopefully i can do so and complete the papers tml..

here i wish all my frends taking the GP common test tml all the best and good luck for the common test tml.. hope everyone get good grades and pass with flying colours.. jia you!!! =)

No comments: