Thursday, April 27, 2006

today is a holidae for my skl.. so din go to skl today.. woke up at 9am today and slacked in front of my computer.. after which i went to play dota with my og frend.. din receive any form of information bout my class guys de outing.. so guess they will be going out themselves.. so asked my og frend to go dota.. played for 3 hrs then went back le.. went lot 1 to rot and went home liao.. at the interchange met wei quan and found out the guys playing pool.. but decided not to go look for them cauz i would be extra.. so went home..

i guess i will be reading comics to burn my day off at home.. got 7 of them that i haven finish reading.. so i guess i will be reading them to kill time for the rest of the afternoon.. nothing better to do.. but i guess i will be studying later tonight ba.. finish some of the homework that i have and catch up on some of the work that i have left..

i guess there is nothing much for mi to update for today le ba.. guess will be juz reading comics and mugging.. end here ba.. tata.. =)

No comments: