Thursday, June 22, 2006

common test finally over le.. and it also mean die liao le.. teachers will be calling up my parents liao le.. i flunked my physics paper BIG TIME.. none of the qns there i could do.. cannot understand a single bit wat the paper is asking about.. i guess mr mak will be fuming mad when he sees my paper.. 70 to 80 percent not complete.. those completed de also anyhow do de..

dunno why leh.. i tried my very best to study for today common test and i can understand the things in the notes.. din sleep the whole night juz to study for the common test today.. budden today when i go do the exam mind block like hell.. totally stunned when i saw all the qns.. last hr when doing paper 2, i decided to give up liao le.. decided to think of how i should confess to my dad.. jia liat.. i guess realli lack the practice.. the consequence of not studying and doing homework daily and consistently.. arghhh..

went to jurong east sports complex to buy grip for my badminton racket after common test.. when i got there i got shocked.. it was 12 noon when i reached.. to my horror i saw the sign stating that the shop will onli be opened after 1pm.. and i was like one hr earlier.. damn.. no choice but to leave and go back later..

before i reached the sports complex, got a msg from my senior zi cheng saying he would be coming back jj.. he's in ns now and its a very long time since i met him.. i din see his msg before i got in the bus towards sports complex.. budden went back to skl area to find him and had lunch together.. tok cock a lot.. very fun.. also very enjoyable.. cauz being stressed up for a very long long time liao le.. today finally everything is over le.. yeah..

zi cheng advised mi to start studying right now.. and i think i am going to do exactly wat he says.. i'm gonna start studying.. cannot afford to waste my 2 yrs and flunked everything at the end of the day.. that is not wat i want too.. yeah.. so i guess his advice is very true indeed..

then went one big round back to JE sports complex to get my grip.. finally got it.. bought 2 at 6 bucks.. quite ex.. budden guess its the cheapest and the best i can find liao le.. want play badminton also need to pump in capital de.. wahahax..

went back home afterwards and plucked up the courage to tell my dad i gonna flunk my common test big time.. to my surprise, he wasn't angry.. yet he was worried.. i cannot afford to disappoint him anymore.. i have to study hard liao.. he works so hard to let mi get my education.. yet i am not making the best use of it.. cannot carry on like this liao le..

now then realise one thing.. nv celebrated father's day before.. except when i was young and made cards for him when i attended arts class in the past.. my dad refuse to celebrate it.. he is worried that we waste money celebrating.. all he wants is to save as much for my future.. and i realli can't repay watever he had done for mi.. all i can do now is work harder and study hard so i can give my parents the best in the future.. yeah..

guess i will stop here ba.. suddenly so emotional today.. and updating so much.. now having cold war with mum.. hopefully can solve soon.. cauz i noe my mum din mean it too.. she nags for my own good.. budden have to forgive her also when she goes overboard.. tolerance is important cauz i noe my mum also tolerates watever i do.. ya.. hopefully everything will be fine soon.. gtg liao.. tata!!! =)

No comments: