Friday, June 23, 2006

today is a realli good day for mi.. went out with my senior today.. went to funan and beach road.. cauz he wanted to to repair his X box and get his NS stuffs done.. rested very well yesterday and slept alot last night.. sleep till late in the morning.. so had lots of energy today.. also promised to meet my senior today to go with him.. so ya.. hahax..

went to funan first to try to get his X box fixed.. budden couldn't find the shop that repairs X box.. no choice but to go off.. hopefully he can get his X box fixed soon.. ya.. enjoyed chatting with him.. on the train trip.. joked alot and chatted about our og things.. also chatted about his NS life.. also got a shock of my life.. cauz he said that ppl going for obese BMT will have to go in camp immediately after As.. onli perhaps 2 to 3 days of rest and preparation.. i was like.. =_= gone case liao.. after exams cannot enjoy liao le.. can't organise anything fun for my ogs and things.. thats wat we call sian diao.. haiz..

we also went to beach road.. being a big su gu, i nv ever went to beach road before.. had an eye opener.. everything there is related to army.. sewing of stuffs.. buying of ns things.. ya.. senior was going to add things to his uniform.. ya.. name and Singapore tag.. ya.. so he left his uniforms to the tailor there and we headed for dinner cauz things will onli be done after 1 hr.. had dinner and i was amazed by his GREAT appetite.. he ate ALOT.. ya.. then we went to get his uniform after dinner..

but unfortunate things happen today too.. the tailor overcharged.. her rate for tags and stuffs and over charged.. in the end my senior kanna toked 1 dollar.. though not big thing.. budden its like wa kao.. during dinner also sian diao.. got a one dollar coin on the table.. a auntie came to clear up for us.. thought she wun do anything to it so left it at the corner.. budden as she was wiping the table, she kopped my senior's money budden happens to be mine cauz it was meant to be paid for juice i bought for him.. the auntie stole my money in my face.. and i can do nothing bout it cauz can't argue cauz she was rather old and i wun win.. ya.. so saw my money kanna stolen.. sian.. in the end we both lost one dollar.. hahax..

we went home after that and chatted again on the train.. today was a fun day.. managed to meet my senior and tok cock have fun.. ya.. hopefully can have fun again soon.. thanks for the day zi cheng!!!

then reached home and went play badminton.. as usual.. played till ten plus and went home.. did alot of toking with my frend xun kai.. chatted bout life and things.. realli quite fun chatting and such.. chatting lets mi get to noe others better.. yeah.. so who says chatting is always bad??? hahax.. can be a gp qn also.. "Is chatting always bad?" wahahax.. being lame here..

budden something infuriating happened today also.. someone idiot used my nick and tag at my frend's blog.. scolded him and such.. idiot lai de.. using my nick and scold my frend.. and trying to break my frendship with him.. wa kao.. shocked when my frend called mi and told mi bout this.. though i may be bad but i wun use indespicible methods.. and i wun do this to break my frendship with my frend.. which idiot will do that??? ya.. fuming mad bout this now.. haiz.. there nothing i can do also.. to my other frends whom i have linked, if anyone flamed u with my nick plz dun believe it.. i wun do such a thing.. ya.. hopefully u guys can understand..

i guess i will end here ba.. such a long post.. wahahax.. gtg liao le.. realli tired.. cya.. tata!!! =)

No comments: