Sunday, March 18, 2007

back to blogging liao le.. it has been quite a week.. tiring yet fun week.. went out with colleagues and stuffs.. enjoyed my week very much.. budden as much as i enjoyed myself, had been moodly at home also.. dun wish to stay at home everyday.. dunno leh.. very very bored at home.. all i can do is to go online and do nothing.. lol.. but more importantly cauz quarrelled with my mum.. haizZz.. hopefully things will be fine soon ba..

onli these few months i have started thinking about life.. seems like i gained enlightenment liddat.. hahax.. realised i have realli changed alot since my jc days.. realli believe that the exams period was a turning point of my life.. meeting my study mates changed mi alot i guess.. and i reckon that that working also made mi a more mature person.. and i'm happy with who i am right now.. nonetheless still striving hard to make myself a better person..

tendered my resignation liao le.. working till the end of march.. 28th will be my very very last day liao le.. its realli goodbye to sakae westmall liao le.. lots of emotions and thoughts thinking of leaving sakae.. lots of memories also.. more to the good ones.. realli think i will miss everyone over there in sakae.. realli forged lots of friendship over there..

army is coming so soon liao le.. a bit chuo shou bu ji.. so many things i have not done yet and so many things i haven accomplish.. so many things i wanna do.. organise outing for my own og, catch up with my study mates.. so many things i wanna do.. and so many questions that i have not answered myself.. arghhh.. army realli deprive ppl of precious time.. yucks..

think i will have to use my time wisely this few weeks liao le.. especially this week.. many things to be completed and done.. cannot afford to waste my time.. think gotta register for a dourse this week also.. if not no time liao le.. also have to sort out my thinking and try to answer myself to the many qns i have and also help my frends in their probs.. hopefully i can do it..

think i will end here ba.. looking forward to the week to come.. ice skating again i think.. lol.. and sure it will be fun.. hahax.. tml going back skl getting money for fac.. hahax.. then working tml.. flying off!!!

为何选择了放手,但在无人的夜里会感到心痛???

No comments: