Wednesday, March 14, 2007

haizZz.. rather pissed yesterday.. nowhere to go to but choose to rant here.. so pardon mi from being realli exasperated here.. went back home yesterday wanting to find the $100 plus receipt i kept from the other time to be a vip member for sakae.. but didn't manage to find it.. so went to ask my mum if she had seen my receipt anot..

was rather impatient and a bit impolite i admit.. cauz its $100 plus dollars worx.. had a hard hard time keeping receipts.. budden my mum started yelling at mi and accusing mi that i am blaming her she lost my receipt.. i realli dunno why.. i tried to control myself but i can't.. started losing my temper liao le..

after that had a bad fall in the kitchen cauz the floor was too slippery.. stomach crashed into the basin and had a hard knock on my injured shoulder.. sianzZz.. now my shoulder is realli like breaking apart.. i realli dunno why.. my mum start accusing mi that i was falling on purpose and yelled so loudly almost the whole HDB flat can hear her.. zZz.. then my dad was waken up and started scolding mi..

i realli dunno why.. my parents nv try to understand things and start scolding and shouting.. they can nv tok nicely to mi.. hate that.. they nv get the facts right and they will condemn u like nobody's business.. realli hate this.. i realli wonder when they can ever tok nicely to mi and i would do the same.. haizZz.. hate it..

nonetheless yesterday was a great day for mi.. the unhappy stuffs happened onli at home.. went out with ben, anna and anna's younger brother.. hahax.. went ice skating at je.. lol.. it was my first time ice skating.. very very NOOB.. hahax.. struggled learning how to balance and how to skate.. budden in the end managed to learn how to skate le.. hahax.. from a few hard falls and knocks.. hahax.. very funny de i keep falling.. hahax..

took neoprints after ice skating.. very fun also.. hahax.. weird weird de poses and funny funny de gestures.. lol.. had a great time taking neoprints also.. hahax.. very very interesting.. upload the neoprints we took yesterday.. hahax..




















act cute de.. hahax..




















sushi!!!!




















ghostly~~~~~

hahax.. after ice skating went causeway point for sakae buffet.. hahax.. cauz anna de little brother nv eat buffet before.. very fun de chattin and dining over there.. saw sandberg also.. hahax.. very fun.. ate quite alot yesterday cauz very very hungry.. ben kept entertaining us with his jokes and fun gestures.. enjoyed myself at dnner very much..

it was alwaes fun going out with my colleagues.. hahax.. think i will very much miss the times i spent with them when i quit at the end of this month and preparing myself to go NS liao le.. hopefully will keep in contact with them and come out play after i left.. hahax.. think will end here ba.. gotta work later also.. budden shoulder uber pain dunno how to work also.. think hang on ba.. flying off!!! =)

No comments: