Sunday, March 25, 2007

haizZz.. was moody for the whole of last night and today.. thinking so so much about wat i have said.. and thinking so much about my personality.. i felt so so so bad.. i realli sux man.. i realli dunno how to face my frends already.. most importantly myself.. am i realli too rigid in my thinking??? am i so inflexible??? i think i realli am..

i hate it.. today i revert back to my old self again.. coping myself up at a corner to think bout stuffs.. realli trying hard to forget wat i did.. though i noe at the back of my mind escapism does not help in solving a problem.. and it realli doesn't help cauz i haven got a answer yet..

i am scared.. i am worried.. i am terrified.. i dun wanna lose an important part of my life anymore.. i realli hate it.. i realli dunno wat to do.. i dunno wat to say also.. thousands of apologies and saying a million times of sorry will nv help.. cauz wat is done is done.. damage is done.. and the scar will forever be there..

wat i can do i have done.. wat i can try to explain i had attempted.. i can onli leave it to fate to decide liao le.. wat will happen is already destined.. i believe in destiny.. but i do hope destiny is kind to mi this time round.. and i hope everything will be fine soon.. think i will end here ba.. going off to chalet tml and the day after.. hahax.. with my sec skl frend.. so looking forward to this chalet.. hahax.. think it will be great fun.. flying off!!!

现实是残酷的。但我相信人是能改变自己的命运的。

No comments: