Friday, April 27, 2007

i'm finally back!!!

10th may.. enlisted.. took the oath.. became a soldier.. hahax.. now a full time NSF.. woots.. army life has been such a great transition in my life man.. such a great change.. its never easy to accept the fact that i am no longer a civilian.. hahax.. budden i am proud to say that i have adapted to this transition in my life..

NS is nv something easy.. i nv thought it is so tough.. took quite some time to realli get into the motion of things after my enlistment.. i nv knew we have to march alwaes from one location to another.. to be hearing commands that are totally alien to mi.. and also doing physical training every single day.. it was realli hard to adapt.. especially when u are so far away from ur loved ones and ur frends..

my bunk is a special bunk.. we have got the sea view everyday.. and i can see the sunset every single day.. can also see lots of stars in the night.. hahax.. its totally beautiful.. and i loved it.. budden it also bring about chains of thoughts for mi every single day.. missing all my frends and especially my family.. and making mi think of so many things everyday.. hahax.. in which all my platoon mates say i'm emo-ing.. lol.. budden i still appreciate the beautiful scenary i get to see everyday..

but realli start to adapt after the first week.. and when i got to noe my section mates better.. got lots of support from some of them.. grateful to have them ard.. learnt alot during this 3 weeks of confinement too.. learn to endure and learnt to face obstacles with courage and dun fear to fail.. cannot believe wat i have done for the past 17 days.. hahax.. completing 6km route march with uber heavy field pack and lbv.. clearing obstacle courses which i could nv do in the past at all.. hahax.. endurance and mental strength is realli the key.. hahax..

today finally book out after 17 days.. hahax.. finally can come home liao le.. missed home and my frends so much.. hahax.. went to my work place to takeaway food.. hahax.. 2 of my colleagues couldn't recognise mi.. lol.. hahax.. turned realli tanned and cannot recognise mi easily.. budden its a great feeling seeing so many of them after so long.. and so great to be back home right now..

gonna book in again next tuesday.. sianzZz.. budden still taking it positively.. its a chance to learn more new things and get to noe my platoon mates better.. hahax.. hope i can get all the best from bmt.. hahax.. like my platoon sgt said.. pain is temporary.. pride is forever.. hahahax.. think i will end here ba.. flying off!!!

No comments: