Monday, April 09, 2007

Last post as a civilian...

sianzZz diao.. i'm like enlisting in like 17 hrs later??? LOL! wahahax.. no realli looking forward to it cauz there are so many things i have not done yet worx.. sianzZz diao.. but i am prepared for the challenge ahead liao.. finally able to let go of the things bothering mi for quite some time liao le.. and there is nothing drawing mi back from army liao le..

think i will take army as a opportunity to noe new ppl and to realli grow up ba.. its realli a once in a lifetime experience for every guy.. from a boy to man.. think it is realli a learning journey for mi in the 2 yrs to come..

here like to take this opportunity to thank all my frends for giving mi such a wonderful memory before i go NS.. especially to my colleagues.. thanks for all the fun i had working and hanging out with u guys.. my life before NS wun have been so colourful without u guys.. i realli had great fun going out with u all and i will bring the memories i have with u guys deeply etched at the bottom of my heart.. take lots of care ppl!!!

also wanna take this opportunity to thank my bro joel, my junior xun kai and my senior zi cheng for all the advices and help they have given mi whenever i have problems and whenever i am troubled.. thank you guys.. buddies forever..

and to all my juniors i wish u ppl luck in ur studies no matter where and where u guys are now and hope everyone of them are doing well and coping well for their studies.. all the best for As to all my juniors in JJ.. hahax.. to everyone of my frends, i hope everyone will take lots of care and may all the best in everything u guys do..

signing off for the last time as a civilian, take care all my frends!!! and also may smooth sailing in everything for my family.. hope to see everyone soon after my bmt.. hahax.. flying off!!! =)

No comments: