Wednesday, May 16, 2007

sianzZz sianzZz sianzZz...

today did nothing much in the morning.. came online for a while then went to polyclinic clean my wound.. waited for a long time to see doctor and clean my wound.. but one good thing is that the doctor said that my wound was nicely stitched and the scar wun be too bad afterall.. phew.. quite a relief..

got back home in the afternoon.. had lunch and online again.. realised there was one msg in my inbox.. its a friendster comment i received from my colleague amanada.. wat she said realli made mi disappointed with myself.. i realised that i have not been asking my frends and colleagues out as i have promised to do so.. ben and reggie also told mi this before.. and i realli cannot give them a good ans..

all i can say is that i have little book out time and most of the time ppl ask mi out instead of i ask ppl out.. i think this is realli an excuse.. its not a good reason.. i din make an effort to ask.. i did not try and i make a conclusion that ppl are busy and will not be free to go out together.. its realli assumptions that i make.. and i am ashamed that i even promised my colleagues i will try to maintain the frendship i have with them when i am not even trying..

i think its realli time i should stop giving myself excuses and realli time to fulfill my promise to my frends liao.. its realli time to do so liao le.. like wat i believe, i think its realli choice.. and i have now made a choice to fulfill my promise.. to all my frends.. sorry i somewhat broke the promise i given u all.. hope u all can forgive mi.. from today onwards, no matter how busy i am, i will make an effort to maintain the frendship i have with u all.. thats a promise and i will not break it ever again..

i think i will stop here ba.. a bit tired le.. going sleep perhaps.. tml gonna book in again liao le.. haizZz.. flying off!!! =)

No comments: