Saturday, April 29, 2006

today is the same boring saturday.. watch tv the whole morning and afternoon again.. and toking to my frends on msn.. practically nothing to do today.. din wanna do homework cauz decided i would do it tml and on monday.. reading comics to kill time also..

i the more meaningful things i done today is toking to my frend and senior online ba.. listened to some of the problems my frend had.. he is very worried over things that is happening lately.. quite worried for him actually.. cauz it seems to be affecting his studies.. and making him mentally and physically drained out.. worried he might not tide thru.. quite worried for him.. but nonetheless wanna wish him all the best here and hope he doesn't think too much.. hope he can sort out his thinking and thoughts so he can resolve everything soon.. guess can onli wish him all the best ba.. take care too..

then was toking to my senior who is in ns right now.. told him some of the problems i have and chatted about ns thingy he is going thru now.. he also gave mi some advice to the problems i am having now and i think it helps.. he told mi "tough times last but tough man lasts".. i guess its realli true ba.. have to think thru and solve the problems myself too.. and i guess its time to let go of my worries i have been saying on my blog these few days.. it wun do mi any good i think.. have to try my best to overcome it.. so that i can focus on my studies and work hard towards A levels.. have to jia you ba..

will be going to my aunt house later.. guess there will be nothing significant that will happen later ba.. i will end here ba.. tata.. =)

No comments: