Wednesday, February 14, 2007

sianzZz.. think my blog got porblems sia.. the last post i posted cannot be shown on my blog.. zZz.. and it was a long long long post.. sianzZz.. blogger weird weird de.. zZz.. nvm then.. forget bout it.. sianzZz..

today's valentines day.. hahax.. here wishing all couples in the world a very happy valentine and all my frends who had found their other half a great great day.. hahax..

as for mi, it will be a busy valentine i guess.. hahax.. got a great date coming up.. and the date is sakae sushi westmall.. hahax.. taking over my colleague's job today cauz she had something urgent on.. oh wells.. hahax.. go work better.. can earn money.. better then doing nothing at home.. wahahax..

i guess thats all for today ba.. gonna do spring cleaning for my room today.. very very messy.. have to clean up today.. hahax.. too busy lately to clean up my room.. wahahax.. think i will stop here ba.. gtg.. flying off..

No comments: